Best Book Cover Designers
Creating a book cover is the last and final touch to your book. Your book is important – you’ve spent hours doing research, writing the book, editing it, and perfecting this piece of artwork. You’re passionate about it, but unless you have a good book cover – it’s all in vain.
You’ll need to hire a book cover designer in order to help bring your vision into reality. The right cover designer will have experience in the design and advertising industry – someone who can turn abstract concepts, and feelings, into powerful imagery. Without an amazing book cover, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever see success with your book. People judge a book by it’s cover, so in order to ensure that cover is as good as it gets – hire the best book cover designer. We audited numerous book cover designers, and present to you the best one.
Take advantage of our research, and do business with a trusted corporate change consultant.
2013 Top Book Cover Designer
While there are many book cover designers, Damonza.com, is ranked #1.
Here are reasons why they rank the best!
- They offer flexibile pricing packages, that scale depending on your needs.
- Their prices are extremely affordable.
- Damonza.com has over 30 years combined experience in the design and advertising industry.
- Damonza has access to a database of over 20 million royalty-free images. You’ll never feel like there isn’t an image to describe your abstract concept.
- Damonza.com provides at least 2 cover options for you to choose from within 10-12 days of placing your order. They work fast!
- Damonza.com provides print-ready files, or high-res JPEG ready for upload, in addition to a 3D rendered version.