Reviews Of Top Toll Free Number Providers
Toll free numbers give your business instant credibility. Having a toll free number, that begins with an 800, 855,866,877, or 888, can help give your business credibility almost immediately. With a toll free number, you can establish nationwide notoriety instantly. Having such a number makes it possible for prospects and customers to call you from anywhere in the USA. You can add extensions, and additional lines, for employees, departments, remote offices, etc.
If you currently have a toll free number, or looking for a toll free number, you probably have questions and remarks. It’s important to have all the answers before selecting a toll free number provider.
Can I forward my current number TO MY TOLL FREE NUMBER
- Many major phone companies have a forwarding feature. Forwarding numbers is very easy, so if you have a present phone number, forwarding it should be do-able.
Can I keep my toll free number if I change providers?
- Even if you’re changing phone providers, keeping(porting) your toll free number over shouldn’t be an issue. Just make sure you’ve paid for at least one month.
- You’ll need to contact your existing provider, and they’ll help transport the phone over to the new instructions.
- Your account with the new provider needs to be active, in order to accept the transfer request from your existing provider.
How can I get a vanity number
- Vanity numbers can be requested for your business, from your phone company. There is normally a setup fee, and depending on how amazing of a number you select – there may be a fee in addition.
Can I make international calls using A toll free number?
- Absolutely! Any reliable phone company will allow international calls on anywhere in the world.
- Make sure when you select a toll free provider, they allow incoming and outgoing calls.
Having a toll free number can give you instant credibility. As a business owner, having a toll free number is not an option.
TrustedConsumerReview.com has reviewed and ranked the best toll free number phone companies available today.
Phone.com is our #1 pick, as the top toll free number provider. Phone.com has many great features which make running a business extremely smooth. Regardless of the size of your company, Phone.com’s services and features can accomodate you. With Phone.com, you can create unlimited extensions, on your toll free number, and can direct callers to the correct extension with an audio menu. In addition you can connect your toll free number with your mobile device, using their proprietary mobile application. Phone.com offers other complimentary features such as: advanced call routing, custom greetings, advanced voicemail, conference calling, caller analytics, and other upgrades and add-ons not found anywhere else.
Phone.com’s customer support is offer 24/365.