After A Terrifying 911 Call, My Marine Son Bought Me This Genius Blood Pressure Gadget. Now Our Crazy Story Has Gone Viral
Since March 2020, the rate of Americans dying from heart problems has doubled.
And health experts are now urging every American family to get their hands on a genius “heart safety” device invented by the world’s first neurosurgeon.
“911, What’s Your Emergency?”
It was just another laid back weekend for Peter Malone, a 63-year-old Vietnam-era vet… that is, until he found himself fighting for his life.
He had just dropped off his wife at her weekly church fellowship, and was walking into the kitchen when something slammed into him.
Or at least that’s how it felt.
“They Dug Into My Chest!”
“I don’t know how to describe it,” he remembers. “It was as if someone had dropped a sledgehammer on my chest. Then they’d dug into it with an ice pick and started pulling out nerves. It was horrible!”
And then just as he stumbled past the kitchen sink, Peter heard the backdoor open and a figure rush in.
“It looked like my son Josh, but I couldn’t tell if I was hallucinating. See, I almost died in Vietnam a couple of times, so I know a thing or two about seeing visions,” he added with a chuckle.
“The next thing I remember though is waking up to my wife rubbing my face in the hospital.”
“She said I was very lucky because our son Josh had flown back from deployment that day. He’d wanted to surprise me, but as it turns out, he ended up saving my life.”
Peter would spend the next couple of days in the hospital.
But while he was lucky enough to come out of this experience with his life, countless others were not as fortunate.
According to the American Heart Association, 121 million Americans suffer from cardiovascular issues like blood pressure spikes.
Sadly, 1 in 3 people have no idea they’re battling these problems - a whopping 39 million people.
And this is probably why 1 American dies every 36 seconds from heart health issues.
“Heart Health Concerns Are The New Normal.”
“The harsh reality is that heart health concerns are this age’s new normal. If you’re even a smidge over 40, you need to regularly monitor your blood pressure since this is the biggest warning sign of an impending catastrophe.”
Following that close call, Josh bought the BP Guardian monitor for his dad and some of his Vietnam War buddies. Now they use it every day to keep tabs on their blood pressure.
"After my dad’s close call, I immediately bought 5 BP Guardian monitors and begged him and his buddies to use them. Now I can serve my country knowing the folks I care about are okay. I even got one for my platoon sergeant. He’s not a big fan of gifts, but he seems to appreciate it.”
So, What Exactly Is The BP Guardian?
The BP Guardian is the most popular blood pressure monitor in America today.
It’s based on technology invented by the world’s first neurosurgeon in 1901. Technology that was then perfected by a string of award-winning doctors. And then neatly packed into a compact and simple-to-use blood pressure monitor that’s unlike any other.
But What Makes It Special?
I reached out to Daniel Clarke, the inventor of BP Guardian. I initially thought he’d get back to me after weeks, but I received an email from him just a couple of days later. Here’s what he had to say:
Hi, James. I’d not heard about this amazing father and son story. Wow!
When my team and I set out to create BP Guardian, we were determined to stop American families from experiencing similar tragedies and close calls.
That’s why, for instance, we spared no expense to include advanced pressure sensors. That’s why our device gives users accurate, stress-free readings time after time.
As a journalist, I imagine you can’t take me at face value. So how about this, James:
Send me your company’s address and I’ll send over a BP Guardian for free.
I don’t expect anything in return. I just need you to try it out for a couple of days and if it lives up to everything people are saying about it, feel free to tell your readers.
And if doesn’t live up to your expectations, don’t hide that fact. You’re free to say whatever you want, James.
That’s how much I believe in BP Guardian.
It’s not often that device makers open themselves up to unbiased scrutiny, so I quickly took Daniel up on his offer. And true to his word, the BP Guardian monitor arrived at my office just 3 days later.
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this device, but I tested the heck out of it regardless.
I took it to the gym. Had my editor test it as well. Our medical correspondent took it out for a spin. I even begged my dad to take it to his next appointment.
My Own Personal Experience With The BP Guardian
After a month of testing, I was totally blown away. And here’s what I think makes BP Guardian unique:
- PREMIUM, DURABLE MATERIALS - All the components feel like they’re made of premium and durable materials that will last long.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING ACCURACY - Each device features advanced micro-chip sensors for accurate readings. BP Guardian measures both your heart rate and your systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Getting accurate, reliable, and stress-free results has never been simpler.
- BIG, ADJUSTABLE CUFF - This upper-arm cuff comfortably fits most adult arms. I have skinny arms and this self-inflating cuff stayed in place. On the other hand, my dad has elephant poles for arms, yet the cuff fit him without a hitch.
- ONE-BUTTON OPERATION - BP Guardian is fully automatic. Simply press the “ON/OFF” button to measure your blood pressure and heart rate in under 30 seconds.
- BRIGHT, EXTRA-LARGE DISPLAY - BP Guardian also features a large, custom-made display that’s backlit. What’s more, words and numbers are large, clear and in high definition. If you don’t have a sniper’s vision or if you’re taking readings at night, then this screen will be a breath of fresh air.
- ADVANCED TWO-USER MEMORY - BP Guardian allows 2 people to use it. And it can hold up to 60 recordings for each person, complete with date and time stamps. If you take one reading a day, it means you’d have data going back 4 months.
- FREE MOBILE APP AND BLUETOOTH SYNC - BP Guardian works with a free, privacy-first Android and iOS app (connected through Bluetooth). This is by far one of the best features of BP Guardian because it enables you to track your health data over time. Matter of fact, you can download this data and send it to family members and medical professionals. No need to write everything down on paper.
- BREAKS DOWN HEALTH DATA - It can also display graphs and other data over a period of time in the app, making it easy to see changes.
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT DETECTOR - BP Guardian’s technology is sensitive enough to detect irregular heartbeats.
What’s more, BP Guardian comes with both batteries and a power cord. This way, you can use it even when your power goes out or when you’re traveling.
And when you're done using it, you can put it away in its carry case.
Most blood pressure monitors don’t pack such a punch.
Which is why I got my dad the BP Guardian so he can keep it at home or take it with him when he goes fishing.
But Do You Need It?
If you’re already struggling with cardiovascular issues, then you need BP Guardian ASAP.
Because you’ll be confident knowing you’re getting reliable and accurate BP readings from the comfort of your home.
Your health journey relies on accurate results, so don’t gamble your health away by resorting to an inferior BP monitor.
You also need BP Guardian if you have any of these high blood pressure warning signs:
- Constant heartburn...
- Headaches from hell...
- You feel unusually tired and grumpy...
- Your arms feel like bowling balls...
- Have a hard time falling – and staying – asleep.
Remember - you may be among the 39 million Americans who have no idea they have high blood pressure.
There’s a reason cardiovascular events are known as a “silent killer”, so get your hands on the BP Guardian right away.
In addition, a 2023 study by 12 American doctors concluded that blood pressure reading is more accurate at home than at the clinic.
2023 Study By 12 PhDs: “Blood Pressure Reading Is More Accurate At Home Than At The Clinic!”
So you see, if you want to support heart health, BP Guardian is essential.
How Much Does It Cost? (And Is It Worth The Price?)
Medical professionals are surprised at this monitor’s incredible accuracy.
In fact, I urge you to take BP Guardian with you to your next appointment. Not only is this a must for any at-home blood pressure monitor, but don’t be surprised if your doctor starts asking where you got it.
Now, most blood pressure monitors on Amazon sell anywhere between $26 and $30.
You would expect BP Guardian to sell for these same prices, but you’d be !
Remember - BP Guardian features accurate pressure sensors, an adjustable cuff, one-button open, and an extra-large display with high-definition clarity.
Combined, these powerful features make BP Guardian the easiest – and most advanced – monitor to use.
Yet the creators of this device also added a free mobile app, an irregular heartbeat detector, and a memory that records up to 4 months worth of blood pressure readings.
All these amazing features are practically unheard of in the industry.
And here’s something else I discovered:
BP Guardian comes with a powerful pump that ensures your cuff inflates at a quick yet comfortable pace...
Plus its cuff is so easy to wrap around the arm that you can wear it without any assistance.
So when you add it all up, you won’t be surprised to know the BP Guardian retails for $79.95.
That price would still be a bargain.
HOWEVER, the inventors of this industry-leading gadget want to change the lives of millions of Americans.
And as part of their “Millions Heart Initiative”, I learned that they’re giving away BP Guardian for $79.95 $54.95.
That’s a generous 50% discount or a $54.95 savings.
They’re even offering further discounts if you buy in bigger bulk, which I know many folks will do.
And while BP Guardian may not be for you even at this steep discount, it would be a perfect gift for your loved ones.
In fact, massive orders are now coming in from across the country and BP Guardian is quickly becoming the most popular gift idea in 2023.
As far as value goes, it’s definitely worth the price. Accurate blood pressure readings are absolutely critical for supporting cardiovascular health. And now for less than $2 a day, you can get stress-free results over and over again.
UPDATE December 03, 2023 - To help millions of Americans in need, the BP Guardian currently has a special discount offering 50% off to all USA residents. But hurry, due to extremely high demand, the BP Guardian has sold over 12,487 units and is almost out of stock.
Each device is well calibrated and individually tested to guarantee accurate readings!
So click the button below to see if they are still available in stock.APPLY 50% DISCOUNT AND CHECK AVAILABILITY »
- 1 https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-the-heart-attack-death-rate-has-doubled-during-covid-19
- 2 https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2769293
- 3 https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/08/07/Heart-attack-death-rate-doubled-during-COVID-19-pandemic-study-says/1541596805862/
- 4 https://www.heart.org/en/news/2019/01/31/cardiovascular-diseases-affect-nearly-half-of-american-adults-statistics-show
- 5 https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000757
- 6 https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/5_surprising_facts.htm
- 7 https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
- 8 https://library.medicine.yale.edu/cushingcenter/harvey-cushing
- 9 https://www.jstor.org/stable/3106415
- 10 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6655588/
- 11 https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM190303051481002
- 12 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6059006/
- 13 https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/nursing-and-health-professions/mercury-sphygmomanometer
- 14 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11606-022-07400-z
- 15 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1551714418304439
- 16 https://www.kpwashingtonresearch.org/news-and-events/recent-news/news-2022/blood-pressure-reading-more-accurate-home-or-clinic