Top 5 Best Cabinet Refacing Services In 2023 - Get Your Dream Kitchen Quickly Without Breaking The Bank
Updated December, 2023
Dreaming of new cabinets? Maybe a whole new kitchen? Doing it yourself can be risky and overwhelming. It often feels like a fun project but it can easily end up costing you more than professional help.
Finding trustworthy & affordable installers can be tough.
So we decided to review the best cabinet refacing services this year. No surprise, but it turns out one of America's most loved brands offer the best service.
We reviewed based on things like:
- Range of designs & quality available
- Affordability & customer experience
- Speed of delivery & installation
- Customer interviews & online reviews
Your new dream kitchen is just a few days away - Here’s our top 5 picks that can help you get there:
1 BEST FOR 2023
The Home Depot - Cabinet Makeover
Free consultation & 20% off new cabinets
10,163 VISITORS BOUGHT DURING SALE
- Smaller company with great service
- Pricier service, but can be worth it
- Good range of design options
- Great personal service
- High end design cabinet
- Their experts help you all the way through
- Great range of options
- Easy consultation via phone or chat
Blue Door Painting
- Different option, repaint your cabinets instead of refacing
- Can be an affordable option for a fresh new look
- Friendly staff with great customer service
Jewel Cabinet Refacing
- Small company with great reputation
- Specializes in oak cabinets
- Fast service
See The Rest Of The List
Best Overall Service 2023: The Home Depot – Cabinet Makeover
Start-to-finish project management backed by The Home Depot. Rest easy knowing you have the world's largest home improvement store backing your project.
ON TREND STYLES
Finishes range from high gloss to stains, paints and even glazing. With a wide variety of styles, finishes and colors, you're bound to find a look you love.
3-5 DAY INSTALLATION
Doors, drawer fronts and drawer boxes are all new. Only the cabinet boxes will remain. Installation takes as few as 3 to 5 days of project time, versus 3 to 4 weeks for a full renovation.
After Testing Several Cabinet Refacing Services, The Home Depot Is The Clear Winner – Here’s Why
The Home Depot cabinet refacing is an excellent option for those looking to give their kitchen or bathroom a facelift without breaking the bank.
It's also an excellent choice for those who want to improve their home's resale value without investing too much money.
How Does It Work?
The process of cabinet refacing with The Home Depot is straightforward and hassle-free.
The first step is to schedule a free consultation with one of their experts, who will come to your home to assess your cabinets and provide you with a customized quote.
In our testing, The Home Depot quotes came in on average 34% cheaper than competitors.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead with your new cabinets, the process is very simple and takes just a few days to complete:
- Step 1: The Home Depot professionals remove all old cabinets & drawers
- Step 2: They will refinish the outer parts of the cabinet boxes & edges
- Step 3: Installation of new drawer fronts & cabinet doors
- Step 4: They can also install new countertops & undercabinet lighting if you want
- Step 5: They will remove protective coverings & clean your new kitchen
That’s it – The whole process just takes a few days. You could have your brand new kitchen ready in as little as 3 days!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does the cabinet refacing process take?
The installation process typically takes just a few days, depending on the size of your kitchen or bathroom.
Q: Can I choose the style of my new cabinet doors and drawer fronts?
Yes, The Home Depot offers a variety of styles and finishes to choose from, so you can customize your cabinets to suit your taste.
Q: Will my home be left clean and tidy after the installation?
Yes, The Home Depot's team of experts will ensure that your home is left clean and tidy when they're finished with the installation.
Q: Will the cabinet refacing process damage my walls or countertops?
No, The Home Depot's team of experts will take care to protect your walls and countertops during the installation process.
Where Can I Sign Up?
Getting your personal cabinet makeover with Home Depot couldn’t be easier! Just follow these simple steps to get started:
- Visit The Home Depot official website here
- Fill out some information about yourself
- Talk to your personal The Home Depot representative
Once you’ve decided what your project should look like – The Home Depot can get started at your house the very next day.
Make sure you take advantage of the current 20% discount on cabinet makeovers.
There are many of our visitors signing up currently, so make sure you schedule your free consultation ASAP before the available slots fill up!GET YOUR NEW DREAM KITCHEN »