We Bought & Tested The Most Popular Pulse Oximeters. Here's Why InnoMed Oximeter Is #1
SUMMARY: In short it’s a fully portable, lightweight Pulse Oximeter that has been designed by engineers with 50+ years of experience in medical devices. All you need to do turn it on, put your finger in the meter and wait for the results. They have sold over 100,000 units since launch and have over 10,000 5-star reviews from US Seniors.
They are currently offering 50% off first orders on their website
UPDATE - The InnoMed Oximeter is currently sold out in retail stores nationwide. However, they may still be available on their website HERE.
I've been working in elderly care & hospitals for the last 25 years. I've tried & tested probably over a thousand different pulse oximeters over the years.
Generally, Pulse Oximeters are fairly simple but expensive devices. The ones we used at the hospitals I worked at would retail for sometimes over $300.
So when I got tasked to do this product review, I was skeptical when I heard about how positive everyone was about the InnoMed Oximeter. How special could possibly a simple pulse oximeter be?
Once I received my device in the mail (in a very nice box, by the way!) I was instantly positively surprised.
I ordered directly from the company’s website and was immediately welcomed with a 50% discount, so that set the tone right from the start. And I didn’t have to wait long either, just two days later I had it unpacked in my home.
It looked clean and well made out of high-quality material.
I pressed it in my hand and noted that it didn't produce a squeaking sound that is common with poorly designed products as their materials bend and change under pressure.
And I also liked the fact that the display has 6 different modes to easily switch between so that it is always easy to read.
So InnoMed Oximeter is definitely sturdy and well made at first glance.
How Does It Work?
InnoMed Oximeter, which comes as a small electronic device is clipped to a given part of the body, most commonly the fingertips. It then shines a cold light through the finger that is then analyzed to determine the percentage of oxygen in the red blood cells.
It then lets you know if it detects a drop in the oxygen saturation levels so you can be prepared ahead of time and know if you should get medical help.
100% - 95% - Considered normal value.
95% - 92% - Get in touch with your healthcare provider or your doctor.
< 92% - Seek immediate medical attention.
What's So Great About The InnoMed Oximeter
Whenever doing a quick medical check-up, there are four vital signs that a doctor looks for, rate of respiration, blood pressure, temperature, and pulse or heart rate.
Following the invention of the pulse oximeter, the measurement of oxygen saturation in the blood is often referred to as the – ‘fifth vital sign’. Something you can track within 10 seconds with the InnoMed Oximeter.
Here are some additional benefits:
- Monitors Oxygen Level - As you might have already guessed, the key feature is that InnoMed Oximeter monitors your blood oxygen level, one of the most vital health signs to keep track of, especially if you are afflicted with a certain respiratory illness.
- Monitors Heart Rate - In addition to displaying blood oxygen saturation, InnoMed Oximeter shows your heart rate, which can also be crucial to your well-being. To be more precise, InnoMed Oximeter provides a reading of your average heart rate and a heart rate bar graph.
- High Accuracy - InnoMed Oximeter is of exceptional accuracy, given that it is a device made for home use. The accuracy could differ by a mere +-2%.
- Suitable For All Age Groups - People often say that blood pressure monitor readings are not as accurate for children. With InnoMed Oximeter that is not the case as people of all age groups can use this device and expect the same accuracy.
- Long Battery Life - InnoMed Oximeter device uses easy-to-find AAA batteries that will last you for a long while.
- Quick Readings - This oximeter can provide you with readings in as little as one minute and the process itself is noninvasive. Even your kids won’t complain!
- Convenient Display - InnoMed Oximeter device offers you six dual-color digital display modes to choose from and a bright OLED screen so that anyone can easily see the readings.
- Portable - Whether you’re going on a trip or are on your daily commute to work, InnoMed Oximeter can be taken with you anywhere, anytime. It is a small and lightweight device that can fit into your pocket.
- Easy To Use - This device is operated with one button, so there is no way you won’t figure it out. All you have to do is put your finger into the device, sit steady, and wait for the results!
- Affordable - Unlike other devices of this kind, InnoMed Oximeter does not cost you an arm and a leg. Owning an oximeter is now possible for everyone!
Testing InnoMed Oximeter
As highlighted earlier in the article, the reading obtained from a pulse oximeter is not 100% accurate when compared to other traditional methods of blood testing where you test the actual blood from a sample.
Most oximeters that are in the market today have an accuracy deviation of 2% to 4%. InnoMed Oximeter is set in the minimum deviation possible with this technology, getting a full score with only +/- 2%.
There are some things you can be aware of that can affect the accuracy of oximeters.
Nail polish or artificial nails, callus or extra thick skin, and movements like excessive shaking, shivering, or trembling may cause any pulse oximeter to give an inaccurate reading.
InnoMed Oximeter however actually managed to make good readings even under bad circumstances.
Blaux only lost 1% inaccuracy when taking a reading on a finger with a thick layer of nail polish.
Competing brands lost 2% - 4% accuracy on the same finger with nail polish.
I wholeheartedly recommend the InnoMed Oximeter to everybody! It's just as much of a must-have as a thermometer.
When someone is sick you want to be able to take a quick and accurate reading of their oxygen level and heart rate.
And no other product could do it as fast, easy and reliable as InnoMed Oximeter.
However, There Is ONE Problem I Need To Tell You About
InnoMed Oximeter has become so increasingly popular that the manufacturer has called out that they can barely keep up with demand.
And on top of that, there is an ongoing campaign right now where they have a 50% discount! So it's just a matter of time before they run out again.
Furthermore, some of my friends who have bought InnoMed Oximeter on my recommendation couldn’t get it on the official store as they were out of stock.
So they bought it somewhere else and they got some crap copycat version instead that didn’t work at all!
In other words, there are a lot of scams and copycat versions out there trying to leech off InnoMed Oximeter's success.
So make sure you get yours from their official website and get them now before they run out of stock.
How To Order Your InnoMed Oximeter?
- Go to the official website linked here
- Get the 50% discount on the oximeter
- Select the number of socks you want
- Submit your shipping information and payment method
- Get it and track your health
If you're not sure about purchasing it, know that the InnoMed Oximeter offers a 30-day money-back guarantee you can rely on, that's no question asked.
You can always buy one and, if you don't like it, you simply return it.
Common Questions & Answers
Q: Can I use it for sports and athletic purposes?
Yes, InnoMed Oximeter is a perfect tool to track and monitor your values as you work out and can help you reach your goals faster as you have more information about your pulse and lung capacity.
Q: Is InnoMed Oximeter reliable?
Yes, with an accuracy of ± 2% you know you get the most reliable readings. Make sure to not wear nail polish or artificial nails or move your hand when taking a reading in order to get the best result.
Q: How do I know if I need to get in contact with a doctor?
The InnoMed Oximeter comes with an alarm that will beep in case you have a low/high SpO2 value or heart rate.
Q: How long should I use InnoMed Oximeter?
You will get a reading after only 10 seconds.
Q: How big is it?
Dimensions are 2,9” x 1,4” x 1,2”.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pulse oximeters of this class can go for up to $100, so one would expect the InnoMed Oximeter to be in this price range as well...
But actually, InnoMed Oximeter sells for only $99.98, since the founders of the company are doing everything to keep prices low.
In fact, they are even running up to a minimum of 50% sales on their website right now, bringing the price down to just $49.99!
Click here to claim a discounted InnoMed Oximeter (if it's still available) >>
That’s a small price to pay to know how your body is doing!
How Can It Be So Affordable?
Other brands spend billions and billions on advertising. Guess who pays for that in the end? The customer!
InnoMed Oximeter does very little advertising as they started on a very small scale.
They also don’t sell in any retail stores, it’s strictly online. This lets them keep the prices down as they don’t need to rent big store warehouses and have tons of staff.
Why Is It Discounted Right Now?
As the founders of InnoMed Oximeter know that they have a superior product they only need the word to spread so that people can try it for themselves.
By getting their product in as many hands as possible, more buzz will be generated as well as more sales.
And it seems to work because they are constantly running out of stock!
Get your InnoMed Oximeter from their official website here >>>
As of May 29, 2023, Ever since InnoMed Oximeter was on major international media, an incredible amount of buzz has been generated. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is so confident in their product and wants people to try it out that they are now offering up to a 50% discount.