We Bought & Tested The Most Popular Video Editing Software. Here’s Why PicsArt Is #1
Summary: PicsArt is an excellent consumer and professional level video editor that is simple to use with numerous features that are typically found in video editing software that is at a much higher cost. It's designed to be easy to learn, which makes it ideal for the novice who is ready to create videos quickly. There is a free version, but the upgraded version is by far one of the best on the market.
I've spent countless hours working on editing videos long before the numerous consumer grade video editing software programs were released. I've used dozens of them, and I have my favorites. I've always wanted to have the best features and the best of everything, which is why I have consistently used one of the highest valued products on the market.
When I received this task of checking out all of the options and rating the best for this year, I was thrilled - but I have to admit that II thought I already knew which product was going to be the very best and was sure that I was already using it.
I was wrong. Simply put, I have been overpaying for an inferior product for a long time. Even among the other video editing software I edited – there were quite a few – I found that PicsArt was by far the best overall for multiple reasons.
As I was reviewing one after the other, I did notice a few things right away that I liked about PicsArt before even trying it out. The software has a great interface that is very flexible and easy to use. Much of it is a drag-and-drop style, but there are numerous more intricate features that take a bit of skill. I quickly learned that just about everything you do with the software is taught to you with great tutorials and tools on the site. That’s impressive for this price.
That's what I noticed, too – even though this is a low to mid-range price, it is super feature-intense and designed to really provide exceptional quality. I was pretty excited to start using it.
There’s a lot to take in when using PicsArt. For example, it provides some 60 supported video formats, including all of the most common options. It includes everything from GoPro to DV camcorder and much more. It is possible to create videos for 360, DVD, HD, YouTube, and just about everything else – and the process is quite seamless.
Right away, you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to editing and updating the videos. However, I also found it was simple to upload your digital assets and organize them. Everything is kept within reach but still quite easy to move through to ensure the best overall results.
I decided to test out a lot of the features. The video editing's drag and drop feature is great. It takes no time at all to learn how to use this. Then, it is even easier to apply the effects and transitions you want into the content. If this type of tool had been around long ago, it would have been my go-to from the start.
Another important factor is just how fast this processor is. You can create videos within a matter of minutes using it. It really is that impressive overall. The company states it is the fastest on the market, and I believe it compared to all of the other products I’ve reviewed for this piece.
The audio tools are fantastic. You can import and mix music tracks, add audio effects like echoes and distortions, create a custom movie soundtrack, add sound effects from a massive sound library, and much more. The sound quality is outstanding as well.
Video optimization is superior with PicsArt as well. That allows you to fine-tune color, add visual effects, slow down the playback, speed it up, and even reduce camera shaking. It also is great at creating looped GIFs, adding photos to sequences, and creating one-of-a-kind products.
Once you finish your videos, you have the ability to watch them on a TV, burn them to DVD, share them online, share to YouTube, upload them to OneDrive, and do just about anything else with them you need to.
What Makes PicsArt Different From Other Products?
- Functionality: By far, PicsArt blows the competition out of the water when it comes to its overall functionality. The interface is streamlined and super simple to use. You will find that even if you are brand new to using any editing software, you can learn this simply because of how effortless it is designed. It’s probably one of the reasons why PicsArt is the largest content editing platform in the world.
- Features: We’ve mentioned a lot of them already, but there are plenty of features that make PicsArt a simple solution. The audio tools create superior sound quality. The video transitions and effects give you complete control for intros, outros, themed projects, and so much more. It’s easy to optimize video and enhance it within minutes
- Pricing: Compared to the other products we reviewed, PicsArt is an excellent option. The free option is a good starting point, and the upgraded product is well worth the price and still lower than most of its competition. It blows the other products out of the market though.
- Storage: Users get up to 100 MB of available space. That is ample for just about any need, including longer movies
- Audio Quality: PicsArt's audio tools are excellent, providing you with the ability to upgrade, enhance, and change up the audio as much as you would like to do so. It is also very easy to use these, which makes it a fantastic option for those who may have rough videos that need a lot of work.
- Support: There’s a lot of support built into the site. That includes ample tools to help you learn how to use the tools. In addition to this, it is possible to email, call, and use the chat features to communicate with support if you need to do so.
This is one of the best choices for anyone, but it is particularly beneficial for those who want a lower price video editing tool and want something they can learn through. As noted, anyone can benefit from this, even a pro like I am. Having spent years behind the screen, I can vouch for the quality of PicsArt as being perfectly suitable for advanced editing tools.
The fully featured design is what really helps it to stand out. You will find the user experience is solid, as are all of the optimization options that help to make video modifications easy to do. It’s easy to see why so many rave about PicsArt.
How to Order PicsArt
The entire process is simple. All you have to do is visit the website and download the software. You can start using it within 5 to 10 minutes.
You can choose from several plan options. If you are worried about purchasing this version, use the free version as a starting point. When you do, you can try out most of the features and see just how flawless the interface really is. It’s a pretty impressive product, which means you’ll likely want to buy it.
Common Questions & Answers
Q: What are the system requirements?
PicsArt works with Windows 11, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It also works on 64 bit Windows and macOS 10.5 and higher. It also operates on iOS 6.0 higher.
Q: What type of video imports does it offer?
The editing software works with avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mp4, mov, vob, ogm, H.264, RM, and more.
How Much Does It Cost?
You can choose from a variety of options with payments as low as $4.66 per month (61% discount). The home edition is $49.99, while the Master’s Edition is $79.99.
You can also bundle it with other tools such as a format converter, capture software, and sound editors for an additional price.
Overall, it is very affordable to use and provides you with some excellent savings options for most.
You can get started by visiting the PicsArt website.
As of June 05, 2023, Ever since PicsArt was on major international media, an incredible amount of buzz has been generated. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is so confident in its product and wants people to try it out that they are now offering a solid discount.