The Top 5 Smartwatches For Tracking Health, Telling Time, Answering Messages
Updated February, 2024
Most people’s pockets, hands and wrists are full of devices.
Watches for time, phones for calls, fitness trackers for health.
Smartwatch can solve this problem, putting all that information in one place - Your Wrist!
A great smartwatch can:
- Track your heart rate
- Alert you to health issues
- Get voicemails, emails and text messages
- Tell time/date
- Update you on your schedule
But, there’s one big problem... finding out which one is best!
So, our team of reviewers reviewed 50 different smartwatches to find which one gets you the greatest results for your money.
They picked their top 5 and discovered that the best smartwatch in the country is actually the least expensive!
To see the full list of our Top 5 Smartwatches, see below.
You can even read about the #1 smartwatch, just click here.
1 BEST FOR 2024
10,163 VISITORS BOUGHT DURING SALE
Apple Watch Series 6
- High Quality & Great Design
- Very Easy To Use if you have iPhone
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- See your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
Fitbit Sense 2
- Battery lasts 6+ days plus
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Customize Your Style With Tons of Options
- BlueTooth Connect to your phone to answer calls, etc from the watch
- Wireless Power Sharing if battery runs low
- Integrated Bixby voice functionality can read your texts, make a call or initiate coaching on command and on the go
- Beautiful, bright amoled display and up to five-day battery life
- Broad range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download songs to your watch
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts
See The Rest Of The List
Best Overall Smartwatch
1 BEST FOR 2024
10,163 VISITORS BOUGHT DURING SALE
They dare you to try it by offering you a 100% refund if you’re not totally happy with your purchase.
UNIQUE GREEN LASER
The green laser accurately tracks blood oxygen levels, heart rate, and sleeping patterns in real-time.
12 HEALTH FUNCTIONS
Packed with all the features found in competing products in a robust lightweight watch.
The #1 Smartwatch On The Market Hands Down Is The OmniWatch
Each of the top 5 smartwatches were pretty good, but the OmniWatch really stood out.
It's jam-packed with extremely practical features, especially for the price.
It gives you full control of your phone, camera, messages, calls, calendar, and more.
Plus, as a health tool, it's second to none!
It’s design utilizes state-of-the-art chips and green laser technology to bring you the most accurate:
- Heart Rate Readings
- Sleep Cycle Measurements
- Calorie And Step Counting
And, working with Android and iPhones, you’ll have a thorough health measurement no matter what.
And let me tell you, as someone who works out regularly and hates having full pockets, this device was a godsend.
I used it while sweating on the treadmill, lifting weights, playing pickleball...
Other models hurt my wrists, pinched my skin, dug into my arms, and even pulled my arm hair!
But, the OmniWatch fit so well, I actually forgot I had it on.
We Tested Just How Good The OmniWatch Was
From its state-of-the-art fitness tracking to easy set up, OmniWatch immediately stood out.
Our crew of reviewers exercise regularly, they are on their phones constantly and they need flexible tech.
OmniWatch stood up to every test they threw at it:
- Hard cardio
- Hiking in the woods
- Heavy weights
- iPhones vs. Androids
- Monday at 9 am in spotty coverage
- Friday at 9 pm without any wifi signal
It stood out from the pack each and every time.
That Clever Green Laser
You might not think that laser colors matter, but you'd be wrong.
Green lasers are a huge advantage, because the light output is higher due to the different wavelengths. You might be more familiar with red lasers, but green lasers are 4x more visible to the human eye.
This makes taking health readings 4X more accurate than with red ones.
OmniWatch uses an innovative green laser that measures your blood oxygen level (SpO2), heart rate, heart beats per minute (BPM)...
And it does it ALL IN REAL TIME.
In a nation where heart disease is the #1 killer, having this tool could be a life saver.
We're Not The Only Ones Who Liked It
Our team of reviewers put OmniWatch at the top of their list.
So did thousands of users who gave it a 5-star rating.
I even found one article that sold me on the benefits from someone who had real experiences with it.
So, if you want to purchase the OmniWatch, or if you just want to learn more. Click the link below to learn more.Click To Learn More »