Why Is Noom The Winner? Here’s What Their Customers Think
Noom is a weight loss program that provides you with a personal weight loss coach and an app to keep track of your journey towards your goal.
The coach will tailor a custom meal plan based on your needs and make sure to have you engaged and, believe it or not, Noom actually makes sure you enjoy the journey!
Noom gives you the tools to not only learn what to do but to actually get a deep underlying understanding so you don’t have to debate or negotiate with yourself. And perhaps most importantly, to be kind to yourselves.
By having fun, and feeling empowered and supported through each step of the journey, the goal becomes crystal clear and attainable.
Many times the challenge is about taking small steps, and acknowledging that it's hard and that we sometimes take a step back, and this is where Noom shines as it provides a supportive and motivating environment.
“Progress not perfection”
Some Of The Features Customers Love
- Get assigned a personal weight loss coach
- Helps you understand your underlying behaviors for gaining weight
- Helps you make healthier decisions every day
- Once your diet plan is done, Noom helps you keep the weight off
- Makes your weight loss journey feel fun & achievable
Here’s What Their Verified Reviews Say...
Of course, we had to look at the online reviews of Noom to see what customers had to say.
These days, it’s common that companies use fake reviews to make their product seem more attractive. But we reached out to Noom and got a chance to verify that these reviews were in fact real.
How To Sign Up To Noom?
- Tell Noom about yourself. The survey takes a few minutes and asks you questions about your health, body, personality, and food habits.
- Start your trial & download the app. Add your payment method to access your plan once it’s generated and download their mobile app.
- Meet your personal coach & meal plan. Once you’re in the app, you’ll also take some short lessons, teaching you about food psychology and why we crave sweets, carbs, and salt.
That’s it! Your weight loss journey has begun. If you’re interested, Noom still offers their 14-day free trial to all new customers.
However, There Is ONE Problem I Need To Tell You About
Noom has become so increasingly popular that the team has called out that they barely have enough coaches to keep up with demand.
And on top of that, there is an ongoing campaign right now where they have a 14-day trial! So it's just a matter of time before there aren’t any more spots available.
So make sure you secure your Noom program from their official website and do it now before they run out again.
As of December 02, 2022, Ever since it was on major international media, an incredible amount of buzz has been generated. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is so confident in its product that they are now offering a 14-day free trial for first-time buyers.